Paranoid Personality Disorder
Treatment ( Psychotherapy )
Treatment ( Pharmacotherapy )
ONSET: Early adulthood and with a variety of contexts.
Diagnostic Criteria - Mental Health made easy.
1. Marked distrust of others, as indicated by at least four of the following:
- Believes without reason that others are exploiting, harming, or trying to deceive her / him.
- Unjustified doubts about a friends / associates loyalty or trustworthiness.
- Believes with out reason that if she / he confides in others, this information somehow be used against her / him.
- Finds hidden demeaning or threatening meanings in harmless remarks or events.
- Unforgiving and bears grudges.
- Believes with out reason that people are out to attack his / her character or reputation and is quick to react with anger.
- Believes with out reason in the fidelity of their sexual partner.